This summer we have seen amazing celebrations at the Pico Shul, a sign that the shul is helping in a serious way to contribute to Jewish continuity.
In the last two weeks we have seen 2 Aufrufs, 3 weddings, 2 baby girls born.
The Aufruf last Shabbat filled the room to over-capacity with 120 gets seated for a huge kiddush lunch.
We have also celebrated multiple birthdays during kiddush lunch – a new tradition that is a great way to have a birthday party with friends and a great shabbat lunch all together!
Mazal Tov to:
- Lemor and Shuki (Shul Gabbai) Greer on their wedding
- Leonie and Benjamin Nahamia on their wedding
- Atara and Levi Kotlarsky on their wedding
- Ashley Rouel and Shmuel Gardner on their upcoming wedding
- Evey and Fred Rosenbloom on the birth of daughter Jade.
- Yafit and Eran Meshulam on the birth of baby daughter Leaelle.
Jade (Sura Leah) RosenbloomSocial tagging: baby > jewish > los angeles > pico shul